Julie's Categories

This is such a great idea as it has really focussed my mind but it has taken me ages to finally decide. I am wondering if I am going to like my reading dictated like this so far in advance. I am also doing a lot of cross linking to other challenges which has been very interesting as I have listed and swapped and wrote more lists!!

These will be my categories

Newbery Project
1 The Giver Lois Lowry
2
3
4
5
6
7
8

Book Around The World
1 War and Peace Leo Tolstoy read
2 Snow Orhan Pamuk read
3 A Thread of Grace MaryDoria Russell reading
4
5
6
7
8

Women and War
1 The Children's House at Belsen Hetty Verolme
2 Four Letters to the Witnesses of My Childhood Helena Ganor
3 Surviving with Wolves: The Most Extraordinary Story of World War II Misha Defonseca read
4 I Have Lived A Thousand Years Livia Bitton-Jackson read
5 A life in secrets : the story of Vera Atkins and the lost agents of SOE Sarah Helm
6 I will Plant You a Lilac Tree Laura Hillman
7 A Time to Speak Helen Lewis
8 If I Should Die Before I Wake Han Nolan

Book Awards
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8

Richard and Judy
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8

'Catch My Eye'
1 When The Emperor Was Divine Julie Otsuka read
2
3
4
5
6
7
8

Spiritual
1 Pilgrim Road A Benedictine Journey Through Lent Albert Holtz reading
2
3
4
5
6
7
8

Wendy’s 100 Most Influential Novels by Women Writers
1 Their Eyes Were Watching God Zora Neale Thurston read
2
3
4
5
6
7
8

Posted by Juliette at 10/14/2007 02:38:00 PM

1 comments:

alisonwonderland said... October 26, 2007 at 9:12 PM  

i'm intrigued by your great categories! i'm trying to be a bit creative with mine too (but i'm still working on it).

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Background image by Vlad Studio