Kristi's List

It took me awhile to stop switching around categories. I think I've finally got it ;>). Since my objective for 2008 is to read as many of my own books as possible, I've picked categories that would fit the books I have on my bookshelves already. Here are my 8 categories and the corresponding books: (duplicates are in blue, other challenges are in red, * marks books I’ll have to get from the library—all the others come from my shelves. There are only 6 books that aren't mine!)

(1) Nora Roberts Roberts is my favorite romance author. I’ve been collecting her back list for a long time and here’s my chance to read some of her older series.

1. The Stanislaski Sisters: Natasha & Rachel (TBR)

2. The Stanislaski Brothers: Mikhail & Alex

3. Waiting for Nick (TBR)

4. Considering Kate (What’s in a Name?)

5. Cordina’s Royal Family

6. Cordina’s Crown Jewel

7. Irish Hearts (Romance)

8. Irish Rebel

(2) J.D. Robb Nora Roberts’ alter ego – these are her romantic suspense books. I’m trying to read them in order.

1. Rapture in Death (Romance)

2. Ceremony in Death (TBR)

3. Vengeance in Death*

4. Holiday in Death*

5. Silent Night (contains the novella – Midnight in Death)*

6. Conspiracy in Death

7. Loyalty in Death*

8. Witness in Death*

(3) TARAns I’m a member of the Tampa Area Romance Authors. For this category, I’ll be reading books written by fellow TARAns. I will add more books as I get them at book signings.

1. You Can’t Hide by Karen Rose (Romance)

2. Die for Me by Karen Rose (TBR)

3. Dead Girls are Easy by Terri Garey (Romance)

4. Lord of the Fading Lands by C.L. Wilson (Romance)

5.

6.

7.

8.

(4) Nonfiction

1. A Pirate Looks at Fifty by Jimmy Buffett (In Their Shoes)

2. Kitchen Privileges by Mary Higgins Clark (In Their Shoes)

3. Dispatches from the Edge by Anderson Cooper (In Their Shoes)

4. Over My Head by Claudia Osborn (In Their Shoes)

5. Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser (TBR)

6. The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion* (In Their Shoes)

7. The Secret Life of Lobsters by Trevor Corson (TBR)

8. The Wisdom of Bones by Alan Walker*

(5) Novellas Each of these books have at least 3 novellas in them.

1. For the Baby’s Sake by Kathleen Eagle

2. Lessons in Love by Marie Ferrarella

3. Blind to Love by Emma Goldrick

4. Yours, Mine & Ours by Penny Jordan

5. Snowbound by Charlotte Lamb (What’s in a Name?)

6. Rocky Mountain Men by Linda Randall Wisdom

7. Silent Night (contains the novella – Midnight in Death)*

8. Long, Tall Texans III by Diana Palmer

(6) Hardbacks on My Shelves We will be moving soon and I want to get rid of some of these heavy books!

1. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks (TBR, Hometown)

2. The Return Journey by Maeve Binchy

3. A Good Yarn by Debbie Macomber (TBR)

4. Lighthouse Cove by Kimberly Cates

5. Shore Lights by Barbara Bretton

6. The Confessions of Max Tivoli by Andrew Sean Greer (TBR)

7. Truth or Dare by Jayne Ann Krentz

8. Lost & Found by Jayne Ann Krentz

(7) Trade Paperbacks on My Shelves

1. One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez (TBR)

2. Welcome to the Great Mysterious by Lorna Landvik

3. Daisy Fay and the Miracle Man by Fannie Flagg (TBR)

4. She’s Come Undone by Wally Lamb

5. Blessings by Anna Quindlen

6. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith (TBR, What’s in a Name?)

7. The Secret Life of Lobsters by Trevor Corson

8. Cordina’s Royal Family by Nora Roberts

(8) Bookcrossing Books Books I’ve gotten from members of www.bookcrossing.com. It’s time to read these and set them free!

1. Out of the Mist by JoAnn Ross

2. Out of the Storm by JoAnn Ross

3. Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells

4. Blessings by Anna Quindlen

5. She’s Come Undone by Wally Lamb

6. Welcome to the Great Mysterious by Lorna Landvik

7. The Stanislaski Sisters: Natasha & Rachel by Nora Roberts

8. Conspiracy in Death by J.D. Robb

Posted by Kristi at 11/21/2007 09:35:00 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Background image by Vlad Studio